Do Anti matter create black holes?

I have a discussion with my father earlier today and he explains about some anti matter which is nothing but a black hole.

Here, "For every particle in this earth the negative rotates around positive and if the anti happens it will absorb everything into it which is nothing but a Black hole which does not exist in our universe and if do exist a small amount is enough to take the entire universe" he says.

Is this correct.

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    i believe balckholes exists. the theory behind their existence has been long stated and there are few of them which have been detected as well. When a star is alive, the masses nuclear force and the gravitional forces are almost opposing each other. ie the nuclear forces let the energy out, where as the gravitiaonl foces pull the energy inwards. hence when a blackhole starts formation, since all of its hydogen is completely consumed, the gravitationsl force takes over and thus pushes all the energy(mass) inwards , thus densing up the whole centre core of the star and forming a kind of envelope around itself which sucks everything in. as in such, if you image a human appraochinig a balck hole, (s)he wont be engulfed completely,infact the head or even the skin might be pulled first.
    Blackholes do exist and not all stars end up blackholes. for example our beloved sun might end up a white dwarf, and all the stars with app 1.5 times core of sun end up as neutral stars and anything beyond 3 times end up as blackholes .

as far as anti matter is concerned, i believe it is a hypothesis.something on the lines of parallel universe, i dont say anti matter is parrellel universe, but its more like this way- you have matter, you gotto have anti matter to neutralize.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Thanks for the information about blackholes Durga.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Im presently a second year student in Electrical & Electronics(EE,B.Tech). But wanna give GATE in Electronics & Communications(ECE), coz I find that field very interesting & my present subjects(electrical) is...
this is a complete RPM meter project with schematics PCB ans all mechanical parts, projects report also there, see it here >> Making a Low Cost Digital RPM Meter -...
iam very much interested in conducting a core mechanical event in our techfest apart from those old events like junkyardwars,contraption etc... pls help me out........
what is the difference between compressive strength and yield strength for Tungsten carbide then if i know the compressive strength how to relate to yeild stregth
๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• Hi please anyone can answer following doubt :: when we say method is undetermined in java ? can some one explain it by giving some sort of example ?