DnD (Do Not Disturb) Mode Comes To OSX Mountain Lion

OSX Mountain Lion preview has been updated with a new feature called "Do Not Disturb". The feature will halt all the notifications and banners. I expect the feature to be rolled out on iOS devices as well; as it looks incredibly useful feature. I also wonder why no one else thought of this feature earlier?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The Apple fanboy hater can hate Apple all they want, but like with most things they implement, they do it in a way that is actually clever and/or useful. This is one such feature.
    Useful when you are really into the creative mode of designing stuff from scratch.

+1 definitely. 😀 Is it not available for Snow Leopard?
  • Reya
    Reya
    Why can't they introduce this feature in windows 8?😲
    Seems Apple has updated this feature for OSX Mountain Lion alone.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Reya
    Why can't they introduce this feature in windows 8?😲
    Seems Apple has updated this feature for OSX Mountain Lion alone.
    Because there's no notifications feature in Windows yet. I've not tried Windows 8 preview edition, but if it supports notifications; then it makes perfect sense to have the the feature included in Win8.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As there are some many mobile companies with their numerous schemes, it would be better if we can instantly compare there calling plans. Can someone post where can we get...
Hello friends! I don't know why my desktop screen in Ubuntu 12.04 appears small.I could't maximize it. The icons in launcher and text appears larger in size. How to fix...
Hi CEans , Was doing a POC for reading a Spreadsheet in .xls and .xlsx format using Apache POI. Thought might be useful to you guys. The code is the...
Hello CEans, I am making a GPS Data Logger that would store raw GPS signals from GN3S sampler on to a SD card. I am thinking of using a PIC....
If you thought Galaxy Nexus is your next phone; then there's a bad news for you from the Samsung India official twitter account. Samsung has confirmed that the company won't...