.dll file in turbo C compiler

can i build a .dll file using turbo C compiler in C language? If yes, then can anyone tell me how to do this.

Replies

• ms_cs
    ms_cs
    Shall I know for what purpose do you want to create a DLL file...For what you use that or how you use that dll file..tell your idea here...
  • anki_0305
    anki_0305
    i want to call C function from java through JNI for which I need to create .dll file.
    but on the net i found to make .dll file in unix and through VC++ but couldn't find through C-compiler.
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • akj
    akj
    Solution - Generating a .dll file in turbo C compiler

Hi All,

Its possible to create a DLL using Turbo C++ and use it in programming (like JNI)

JNI (Java Native Interface) - Generating a DLL using Turbo C/C++ Compiler | Articles

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Bracknell, UK, 12 March 2009: 3M’s Oil & Gas business in the UK today announced the launch of a new compact DNV 2.7-1 rated Cuno High Flow Triplex skid. Available...
can anyone please tell me how to install winXP through USB pendrive?
I'm building an autonomous mobile robot for my FYP. differential steering is the technique I'm using to steer the unit. wheels configuration is as follow: two drive wheels in the...
can some one tell me somw applications of high voltage in the agricultural field...??? actually i m intrested on doing in a project on this topic. was lookin up the...
Hello 😀 I got a scalextrics (its not real, A.N.Other brand) for one of my girls little boys for his birthday First one track stopped working completely (i checked the...