DIY silicon crystal pulling machine

Hello,
I am not sure of this is the right place for this question but anyways.

I am planing to build a miniature silicon crystal pulling machine. The equiment I have is 7kw induction heater. How do I go about this? Any pointers?

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    One of the earliest crystal pullers was just a weight floating on a tank of water. The water outflow is controlled by a valve. As the water level decreases the weight moves down. This is translated to an upward crystal pulling motion using a pulley and wire.
  • RRITESH
    RRITESH
    Hi,
    Not sure what to do for building that??
    Can you tell me why BJT are preferred in<111> orientation and MOS <100>..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How SELCO Labs is Solving Problems in Rural India | PRI's The World
Guys please help me out. I would like to know how to solve cryptalgorithmic question? Like SEND + MORE ------ = MONEY The same letters in this calculation mean the...
how to conduct unsteady state convection heat transfer experiment...????
Here's the latest video from Boston Dynamics for their Petman robot: [video=youtube;mclbVTIYG8E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mclbVTIYG8E[/video] Maybe they'll have to call him Peta-man, since at this rate he'll need PetaFLOP processing power to convincingly...
Desktop reminder. File Size :- 14 MB Desktop Calendar and Planner Software will help you manage appointments, to-do lists, and schedules During start of Windows it lists all tasks, which...