Distortion significance

Consider an audio amplifier If I am to say that the output is distorted What criteria am I to use for such finalising ?

Do say

Replies

• dossdss
    dossdss
    i don't know about audio amplifier.
    but for small signal amplifier.. (am just saying as per my little knowledge)
    distortion has occurred means
    the wave shape is not the same as it is expected.
    voltage and frequency too are not as per expectations.

n what difference audio amp. has than small signal ampr ?
    is it like their i/p signal has to be a audio signal ?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Yeah exactly in audio frequency range of 20 Hz to 20 kHz
  • arunchary
    arunchary
    noise filtering concept u need to adopt across receiver section to get the no disturbed output.if signal strength is considered as less intense is another criteria ,on that time good amplifier as to get in use with proper good receiver unit .please follow small circuit ab given belowffff

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In the past two days some thing is not right in CE the overall activity is sober and still why is it so ? Though the new member population is...
Hello Everyone, I have installed Windows8 but the problem is that previously installed Windows7 is not showing in the boot option at the startup . So, is there any way...
my dear friends can any one tell me that : is there any university through which i can do b.tech through correspondence??? Provided it should be aicte approved.......
Hey guys, If anyone needs a free live chat feature I have been very satisfied with Chatwing. It took less than a minute to implement, Chatwing hosts everything and its...
Hi fellow CEians, I have a project currently requiring to compare a voltage to 24V reference and it must trigger a relay output when the input voltage is lower than...