CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • c00lesh

MemberSep 8, 2007

The distance between two towers of different service provider is rougly around 200m-300m.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Rocker

MemberSep 9, 2007

c00lesh
    The distance between two towers of different service provider is rougly around 200m-300m.
    I think it mainly depends on the range that each tower provides around itself. Telecom engineers may want to add details to this discussion !!
    Cancel
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberSep 9, 2007

At some places where constructing a tower is too expensive like in the city centre, one service provider can actually "rent" an existing tower from a competitor. This saves costs overall. Basically both share one tower 😀

As for two different towers, Im not sure yet. I dont think it matters.. theoretically, an overlapping of towers (hence cell zones) should provide better coverage, just that different service providers would use different code accesses. hmm..
    Cancel
  • ambuja 28

MemberSep 19, 2007

i think the gap is minimum.beacause for the tower of one network signal is encrypted so the signal of other tower can`t overlap with each other
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register