CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@varaprasad reddy • 27 Jun, 2013
What Should be the distance between two electrical earth pits as per standards?
@Jeffrey Arulraj • 27 Jun, 2013 The minimum distance between two electrical earth pits must be atleast twice the length of the earth electrode you are using in your place

This is the standard and the distance can be increased to a certain extent as per need
6.6k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Sep 29, 2013

Tata DoCoMo has launched a new dongle called the TATA Photon Max which is expected to deliver a speed of 6.2 megabit per second (mbps). Priced in India at Rs....
10.2k views

@prakash.athani · Oct 16, 2008

0x80000000 (-2147483648) represents minimum value for signed integers for 32-bit machines.
5k views

@santosh.aherkar · Jan 25, 2008

If I want to built a wall of say 10' X 10'. Considering the brick dimensions as 9"X4"X2.5" & wall width 1' (correct me if i am wrong in case...
26.3k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jan 30, 2013

This review is dedicated to Sendy - the best email marketing software I accidentally found on the Internet and have been using for several weeks now. Sendy is self-hosted email...
5k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Apr 5, 2015

Facebook seems to have decided what they really want to do with their 19 billion dollar baby - WhatsApp. From what we already knew but did not really want to...
5.1k views