dissertation / project topic

Hello everyone,

My name is SHISHIR KADAM, pursuing my M.tech degree in structural engineering, I m in my final year now and I have to start with my project work from next month onwards, so , i kindly request all the members, friends and my seniors, to kindly suggest me a very good dissertation topic in the analysis field, it must be innovative and if of the members are doing Ph.D in any analysis field in structural engineering, then i would like to talk with them and complete my dissertation under them[/font]...........
Hope my request will be obliged, and i will be waiting for your valuable support

thank you

Replies

• MANJUNATH PATIL
    MANJUNATH PATIL
    Hi... shishir i will suggest u one good topic, u pls go through tat only " blast resistance design of a structure in petro chemical industry" it also has more scope in future also........😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

BlueStacks enables you to run your favorite android apps on Windows machine. BlueStacks runs Android and Windows simultaneously and seamlessly on PC devices. The technology can be integrated into offerings...
Hello this a mad engineer.Hay what's my name.I'm trying to search the web to find my name.I s any one found it please tell me.
I'm trying to understand networking better. Anyone who has a good understanding of this stuff, I sure could use some help with a few questions. Very general answers are fine,...
hi everyone,i just compiled my first program live,universe,everything in codechef,got compilation error,though the code is working completely fine in my turbo cpp compiler enterd the lang as c++(gcc-4 0 0-8)no...
i tried to enable auto mounting by editing the /etc/fstab file but the file's entries arent normal....there should be a 'default' value under the options column which i will relace...