display types

frnzzz....! for my upcoming mini project, for my topic, i have to know about the various types of displays like crt,lcd,led,oled,etc etc .... so frnz suggest some links or some infos abt the types and the basic principle and the manufacture of that displays...

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Cellphone manufacturing Indian company Celkon mobiles, famous for making budget phones, has launched another phone today named Celkon OCTA510. Phones with cost less than Rs. 10,000 have been making a...
The Indian mobile manufacturer, Micromax has unveiled yet another budget smartphone- Canvas Hue, further expanding its Canvas series of smartphones. The company claims the device to be a perfect blend...
Anybody has any knowledge in phpBB? I want to know how SEO is done for the contents.
ISIS hackers compromised Twitter and YouTube official accounts U.S. military’s Central Command on Monday and started posting threatening messages and propaganda videos, along with some military documents. After this, both...
Project Abstract / Summary : ITBUZZ.CO is an attempt to bridge the gap between academic and social life. ITBUZZ.CO thus is an academic social networking portal with an advanced and...