Discussions on white box testing

Hi guys i am vipul bhaskarwar working with cybage Software ltd.
i want some guys to discuss on white box testing anyone is intrested

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: anyone is intrested to discuss on white box testing

Sure, what do you want to discuss about white box testing? What concerns do you have?
  • viiper
    viiper
    In brief white-box test design allows one to peek inside the "box", and it focuses specifically on using internal knowledge of the software to guide the selection of test data. Synonyms for white-box include: structural, glass-box and clear-box.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello ppl, m doin my 3rd year enng in hyd, n m gonna give my GRE in Aug-08, n all the guys who have mentioned their scores above, thats my...
CEans, Please join me in welcoming our first ever moderator on CE Forums - CEan Ash! Ash will be responsible for the well being of our Technical Discussions Section 😀...
hi to crazy engineers.. i need ideas or resource on Home Networking - Setting Up a Home Network ..i have to prepare a topic on this concept for my seminar....
Note: The contest ended on 31[sup]st[/sup] March, 2008. CEans, The wait is over! It’s a great pleasure to announce CrazyEngineers’ first ever, prize enabled 😁 contest! About the contest: We...
*Note: The contest ended on 31[sup]st[/sup] March, 2008.* Read the contest announcement here -> https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/2339-contest-design-your-ce-t-shirt-win-new-post.html Here are sample submissions:- [Format 1] Your slogan: Front: Sorry! I'm Busy! CrazyEngineers.com Back: You...