Discussion of Cocamide dea

Cocamide DEA is a used to increase foaming quality and to stabilise foam, making it last longer

in the presence of oil and dirt. Without it the foam would collapse and disappear. It makes

bubbles smaller and richer. It supports the action of the primary surfactant, which for example,

could be Sodium Laureth Sulphate. We use Cocamide DEA in our patented Bubble Bars. They create

film star bubble baths with masses of foam.

They were invented with the thought that bubble baths, once such a pleasure, had declined to a

little thin foam floating on the surface of the water. This material supports the foam making it

long lasting, rich and luxurious. Our exclusive Bubble Bars combine Sodium Bicarbonate and Cream

of Tartar with
Sodium Laureth Sulfate and . With this

very versatile paste we can make an endless variety of different shapes. We can add softening

ingredients for the skin such as coconut milk powder, essential oils and solid bath melt mixture,

plus colour and fragrance. Finishing them with many things, sugar cubes, candy flowers, glitter

and rose buds. Our innovative foaming bath grains contain this material to boost and make foam

long lasting and in liquid bubble baths Cocamide DEA helps to thicken the product. Cocamide DEA

is used in our Shampoo Bars and Truckles. It boosts and richens the foam supporting the main

surfactant which is Sodium Lauryl Sulphate.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Tdoday their was a fourth launch when a thunder bolt struct and the mission was called off😔 They are going to give a next go tomorrow . Hopefully its takes...
I think a 'special section for students' will sure attract a lot of students😀 All might be looking for a place to clear their doubts and learn more about various...
Guys, I'm looking for bulk sms service providers in India. Do you have any suggestions/recommendations?
Hi everybody.My name is G.Preetham. I am pursuing my final year B.tech in ELECTRICAL engineering from gitam university and i am planning to do prepaid energy meter as my 4-1...
hi frndz, am doing my 2nd yr BE(mech).....am thinking to start on papers or projects....i'm interested in aspects with respect to thermal engineering or hydraulics....can any of u ppl suggest...