16 Apr 2019

Discussion about Thermoelectric

hi ! im just want to asking about this particular thermoelectric ? mind to shares your knowledge about this ? feel free to share or maybe can share the link where i can got more info bout this . im appreciate a lot . thank you .

16 Apr 2019

Details missing. Unable to make out what is required.

16 Apr 2019

It's not clear what you really want to discuss; because randomly discussing about thermoelectric is pointless. Do you have any questions about thermoelectric or is there a concept that you find difficult to understand? If yes, ask a specific question so that our fellow members can help you with it. 

16 Apr 2019

okay im just confuse between seebeck effect and  thermoelectric. is it both are the same thing or difference method . My point is currently i'm doing a research about thermoelectric but through my reading on papers, sometimes it say seebeck effects. So, what are the difference thermoelectric and seebeck effect ? Im so sorry if my question not clear all members.

16 Apr 2019

Seebeck effect is what you observe with a thermocouple. When there is a temperature difference between two junctions of dissimilar metals a voltage difference arises between them. The reverse is observed if a voltage is applied between two such junctions. This is the Peltier effect. Both are inverse versions of thermoelectric phenomena.

This NPTEL  lecture may help to clear your thoughts.

https://nptel.ac.in/courses/122101002/downloads/lec-21.pdf

16 Apr 2019

Thank you so much sir . good knowledge and very helpful. will follow up with link given. 

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.