Discussion about Thermoelectric

hi ! im just want to asking about this particular thermoelectric ? mind to shares your knowledge about this ? feel free to share or maybe can share the link where i can got more info bout this . im appreciate a lot . thank you .

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

Details missing. Unable to make out what is required.

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

It's not clear what you really want to discuss; because randomly discussing about thermoelectric is pointless. Do you have any questions about thermoelectric or is there a concept that you find difficult to understand? If yes, ask a specific question so that our fellow members can help you with it. 

• Mohammad asyraaf
    Mohammad asyraaf

okay im just confuse between seebeck effect and  thermoelectric. is it both are the same thing or difference method . My point is currently i'm doing a research about thermoelectric but through my reading on papers, sometimes it say seebeck effects. So, what are the difference thermoelectric and seebeck effect ? Im so sorry if my question not clear all members.

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

Seebeck effect is what you observe with a thermocouple. When there is a temperature difference between two junctions of dissimilar metals a voltage difference arises between them. The reverse is observed if a voltage is applied between two such junctions. This is the Peltier effect. Both are inverse versions of thermoelectric phenomena.

This NPTEL  lecture may help to clear your thoughts.

#-Link-Snipped-#

• Mohammad asyraaf
    Mohammad asyraaf

Thank you so much sir . good knowledge and very helpful. will follow up with link given. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

last date to apply DRDO in 2019and provide some information
i want to persue mtech in embedded system.But i am confused regarding placement and teaching.
I HAVE 75.4 IN 10TH,62.8 IN 12TH AND 7.28 CGPA IN B.TECH.AM I ELIGIBLE FOR TOP MNCS?
I have completed my BE in 2017 and I was working as a MIS executive but now I want to be a software engineer because my current job role is...
Design News says:Engineers will often write code that can be similar or identical to code used elsewhere. A tool that allowed programmers to search though the massive codebases of sites...