Director(Retd.), MSME Testing Centre, M/o MSME, Govt. of India

Completed Electronics & Communication Engineering graduation (B.E.) from AC College of Engineering & Technology, Karaikudi, Madurai University in the year 1973. Joined the Govt. of India service at MSME Development Institute (earlier called as Small Industries Service Institute) in the year 1975 and served at Chennai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Thrissur and New Delhi in various capacities to provide guidance to start small industry to prospective entrepreneurs and to develop and diversify to the existing entrepreneurs. Last three years prior to retirement in the year 2010, served as Director and CEO of MSME Testing Centre, Chennai (a NABL approved Laboratory) engaged in testing and calibration in the fields of Mechanical, Metallurgical, Chemical and Electrical. Taken efforts to establish facility to test presence of radioactive substances in food and water.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, sire! It's a pleasure to have you with us. By any chance, did #-Link-Snipped-# introduce you to CrazyEngineers?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    J R DEVADOSS
    Completed Electronics & Communication Engineering graduation (B.E.) from AC College of Engineering & Technology, Karaikudi, Madurai University in the year 1973. Joined the Govt. of India service at MSME Development Institute (earlier called as Small Industries Service Institute) in the year 1975 and served at Chennai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Thrissur and New Delhi in various capacities to provide guidance to start small industry to prospective entrepreneurs and to develop and diversify to the existing entrepreneurs. Last three years prior to retirement in the year 2010, served as Director and CEO of MSME Testing Centre, Chennai (a NABL approved Laboratory) engaged in testing and calibration in the fields of Mechanical, Metallurgical, Chemical and Electrical. Taken efforts to establish facility to test presence of radioactive substances in food and water.
    👍 We love such introductions. Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-# We hope you can help the community build great discussions!
    Looking forward to your active participation. Keep visiting often!
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    J R DEVADOSS
    My first job was in CECERI, Karaikudi in 1960. Was a frequent visitor to ACCE&T next door.
    Welcome to CE
    Welcome to CE, sire! It's a pleasure to have you with us. By any chance, did @#-Link-Snipped-# introduce you to CrazyEngineers?
    No, I did not. Though I would have if I had known Mr.Devadoss.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    bioramani
    My first job was in CECERI, Karaikudi in 1960. Was a frequent visitor to ACCE&T next door.
    Welcome to CE

No, I did not. Though I would have if I had known Mr.Devadoss.
    ...and I thought the 'Friend Inviter' feature's doing a great job 😁
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The_Big_K
    ...and I thought the 'Friend Inviter' feature's doing a great job 😁
    I am sure that the feature is doing its job. Only that it is not a universal inviter.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    A great place for a "GREAT MAN" Welcome to CE SIR

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So, today morning I was reading about Apple's new data center in North Carolina and saw the majority of tech blogs discussing the huge 100 acres of area it covers...
So we've a new standard in wireless communications from Intel, called WiGig. The new standard, to be certified in 2013 will offer speeds up to 7 Gbps - just enough...
sir i'm an cse student and i wish to be in automobile field as it is my favourite field whether there is any problem in entering the automobile field
Ankit Fadia's website has been hacked and it looks like the hacker's making fun of Mr. Fadia. Check this out: https://www.crazyengineers.com/ankit-fadias-website-ankitfadia-in-gets-hacked-5015/
With the growing popularity of gadgets with display screens, the importance of screen protectors ( aka scratch guards ) is improving too. If you do not have a damaged or...