Director of Twitter Search, Dough Cook Quits

Former VP Engineering at both #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-#, and director of search @ twitter, Dough Cook has left twitter.

Twitter has confirmed the departure of Dough Cook. The apparent reason behing Dough's resignation is that the search product is being restructured. The search team will be split into two teams and its not confirmed whether the position will continue to exist.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

"There are many creative and brilliant Ceans out here and I am happy we have them." Many other Ceans who turn to CE look for projects, before going any further,...
Hi! I am Atin Mehra pursuing electrical nd electronics engg from delhi.I want to pursue my career in core electrical field only.I have discussed it with some people from Industry...
hi friends, Do you know the latest news ! Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) have discovered the fifth oil basin at ahemadabad in Gujarat. they found that the oil basin is...
hi guys can any one guide me in doing mine projects or seminar in chemical . I require the most innovative & echofriendly project. I am in need of help...
An interesting study by MIT reveals very interesting facts. Look at our latest post on VoiCE: What motivates employees? - CrazyEngineers Note: Must watch for everyone!