Diploma ? Needs Idea

I am doing the internship in the company providing custom manufacturing (lazer, AWJ, Plasma, Oxy cutting, bending, welding) service. Production type - single products, or small batch production.
actually the company do not name any engineering problem that is common in their activity except the need for new technology and automated stock.

But i do need to design the tool or structure that could help in any of mentioned processes - supporting/clamping equipments, loading system, transportation line from one manufacturing unit, universal structure for welding ... I have no idea!?

Please help! Any suggestions! and urgent!

I would be very grateful

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dr.S.Arun Kumar, Department of Computer Science and Engineering ,IIT Delhi explained the concept of Data in Principles of Programming Languages. Feel free to ask your questions and contribute your ideas...
Hey all. I found this article intresting and really useful. I thought of sharing it with you. I am posting the link below. Do check it out ! India Graduates...
Dr.S.Arun Kumar, Department of Computer Science and Engineering ,IIT Delhi explained the concept of Structured Data in Principles of Programming Languages. Feel free to ask your questions and contribute your...
Dr.S.Arun Kumar, Department of Computer Science and Engineering ,IIT Delhi explained the concept of Sequences in Principles of Programming Languages. Feel free to ask your questions and contribute your ideas...
Dr.S.Arun Kumar, Department of Computer Science and Engineering ,IIT Delhi explained the concept of Control in Principles of Programming Languages. Feel free to ask your questions and contribute your ideas...