CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@mvaa07 • 14 Jan, 2011
please suggest me a project in electronics for my majors ........
P.S. i have studied microprocessors
thanks..........
@narayana murthy • 14 Jan, 2011 i think its better to do on electronic projects look in projects section
@Arp • 14 Jan, 2011 go for electronics4u.com it has a list of many electronics project.. with circuit and programming given
@shahrul • 31 Jan, 2011
Arp
go for electronics4u.com it has a list of many electronics project.. with circuit and programming given
Nothing project on the web. Is the web active?
@Harshad Italiya • 31 Jan, 2011
mvaa07
please suggest me a project in electronics for my majors ........
P.S. i have studied microprocessors
thanks..........
There are lot of projects available on EFY Magazine also and even on google you will find many and there are list of projects in CE's Project Idea Section. Select the topic in which you are interested.
2.4k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Aug 17, 2011

What is the campus selection process for L & T? Here are a few questions asked in the aptitude test conducted by L & T:
5k views

@Gurjeet Singh · Feb 12, 2010

what is the scope of testing as a beginning from fresher level?
2k views

@jishu · Jun 28, 2010

hello everyone, i have just joined in this forum and i am feeling very excited about it as i find this forum very helpful. coming back to what i wanted...
11.9k views

@Ankita Katdare · May 20, 2013

When we say 'Grand', we aren't talking money. Because when Mr. Vineet Taneja, Samsung Mobile Country Head said that the Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro will meet the needs of consumers...
2k views

@saptm · Feb 22, 2012

Hey guys I tried a lot for finding the answer key for the last 10 yrs isro papers.If anyone finds it just upload it or post the link.
64.7k views