CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@mvaa07 • 14 Jan, 2011
please suggest me a project in electronics for my majors ........
P.S. i have studied microprocessors
thanks..........
@narayana murthy • 14 Jan, 2011 i think its better to do on electronic projects look in projects section
@Arp • 14 Jan, 2011 go for electronics4u.com it has a list of many electronics project.. with circuit and programming given
@shahrul • 31 Jan, 2011
Arp
go for electronics4u.com it has a list of many electronics project.. with circuit and programming given
Nothing project on the web. Is the web active?
@Harshad Italiya • 31 Jan, 2011
mvaa07
please suggest me a project in electronics for my majors ........
P.S. i have studied microprocessors
thanks..........
There are lot of projects available on EFY Magazine also and even on google you will find many and there are list of projects in CE's Project Idea Section. Select the topic in which you are interested.
5.1k views

Related Posts

@rishna · Feb 24, 2009

1.If at first you don't succeed, redefine success. 2.Treat each day as your last; one day you will be right 3.Forgive and forget, but keep a list of names just...
12.8k views

@The_Small_k · Oct 11, 2012

hello friend's Really it's nice to see that one of your friend comment on your post and automatically a red color notification will displayed on the header. . After concentrating...
4.6k views

@SDKING · Mar 21, 2013

How we can Multiply 4 bit binary Numers??Plz Any One Write The Source code for it...plz guys help me....
8.3k views

@tanvisharma · May 14, 2012

can anybody give a clear explanation about 'r' and 'l' value error in c.....
6.7k views

@Saijayadeep · Aug 17, 2013

hi when i am trying to connect to internet via mblaze i am getting an error as ppp link control protocol was terminated, what should i do now? i am...
4.9k views