Diploma & Degree in civil engineering, searching for job.

i have completed deploma and degree in civil engg and now searching for job then what should i do means should i prepare for Gate or do job...ples give some advice me about it is better or not

Replies

• Shaila V. Patil
    Shaila V. Patil
    suggest m for better job for civil engg

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have no business posting this as it is way off axis for me. Still, it may be useful to some engaged in this line of activity. So here it...
Quote: The contest will run for next three months in four phases of Registration, Project Abstract Submission, Final Project Submission, and Review & Result Announcement. Best PCB designs, as selected...
Quote: This is the first in a series of tutorials on detailing how to build an Internet of Things (IoT) application with resin.io. Resin.io is an a modern approach to...
Hello Can any guide me why one should consider upgrading centos 6.5 to centos 7? What are the major upgrades from 6.5 to 7 as far as performance is concerned?
The two new phones from Micromax are proud to present their ultra long lasting batteries. Aptly named Micromax Canvas Juice 3 and Juice 3+, these two phones boast of powerful...