Dileep's Crazy conference

Hi guys,What about everyone make their discussions in this thread.All you need to do is When ever you are online say Hi and any discussions regarding to any topic can be made over here..

Replies

• Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    You can submit your articles,Post your questions and conduct group discussions and can also talk about anything ..
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    😛I hope all you guys like this thread..😛
  • safwan
    safwan
    well , sorry for (what I am writting ) why biggie and this forum developer has added CE conference ??😕😕

if we want to chat then we can use CE Conference.:sshhh:

and if Topic then any topic.
    Hi guys,What about everyone make their discussions in this thread.All you need to do is When ever you are online say Hi and any discussions regarding to any topic can be made over here..
    Please make it clear.:smile:
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Thank you safwan..We have a CE conference but that is usefull for the people are online at that time ..Here we can post as many views which can be seen by anyone and everyone who is online at anytime and for those who visit CE after a long time can also see our views at in a particular area as it was helpfull for others since the members can also share their thoughts...
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    It's just a new thought..
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    hey dileep..!
    It is like a LOOOOOOoooooooooooonG thread for me.

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THING..THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY..
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    It's created for more than that..since Group Discussions and Questions can be posted in this thread..
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Good Evening CEans...I finally feel releived as I was infected with viral Fever from last few days..
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Hi guys Here's a question for you all?

Who is the greatest A scientist or an Engineer?

Explain with reason(s)?
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    As now a days engineer is dominating the field of science..

as Scientists study the world as it is; engineers create the world that has never been.i.e.,Engineering is quite different from science. Scientists try to understand nature. Engineers try to make things that do not exist in nature. Engineers stress invention. To embody an invention the engineer must put his idea in concrete terms, and design something that people can use. That something can be a device, a gadget, a material, a method, a computing program, an innovative experiment, a new solution to a problem, or an improvement on what is existing. Since a design has to be concrete, it must have its geometry, dimensions, and characteristic numbers. Almost all engineers working on new designs find that they do not have all the needed information. Most often, they are limited by insufficient scientific knowledge. Thus they study mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology and mechanics. Often they have to add to the sciences relevant to their profession. Thus engineering sciences are born."

Do you agree with me CEans?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The antioxidant action of fullerene is 125 times stronger than with the intention of vitamin C so it's true? Please give me some suggestion about my question.
[FONT="]Mahindra Auto quotient is here. It is India’s first auto based quiz show organized by Mahindra auto only for us engineers. The last day for registration is September 14th .so...
hi.. i want to know if we can connect internet on two different computers with the use of same connection. actually i have a internet connection in my computer and...
hi durga....i am new to ce...........m working on remonte control.......plz help me out......and.....wat my project is to make a toy car.....thats an elctric vehicle controlled by remote.........plz help me out...
hey buddy,it sounds really interesting................Im in fourth year .....send some interesting projects as quickly as possible