DigitalGlobe launches WorldView-2: Google is watchin us through it.

Google says that they work directly with several satellite imaging providers for their Google Maps & Google Earth products.

DigitalGlobe, one such satellite imaging provider, has launched a new satellite named "WorldView-2" [watch the launch below] and Google's aiming to use its high resolution imaging capabilities to improve their products.

[youtube]-6oov4LsmDo[/youtube]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

One of the most popular social networking sites, Hi5 is launching a new site [I'm guessing makeover]. It looks like Hi5 is now trying to integrate flash based gaming into...
Dictionary.com has launched a new app for Blackberry users. The latest application provides over 500,000 words & also pronunciation. Dictionary.com’s BlackBerry app is free!
Yahoo's CEO Carol Bartz ain't so happy today for sure. Yahoo is losing two of its top executives, Josh Jacobs [ Yahoo’s Vice President & GM Advertising Technology Platforms ]...
Hello everyone, I need some help in designing a circuit diagram for my final year project. The project is based on reading braille characters and converting them to sound using...
I want to know about Voice Mail System. Tell me some important information abt that because I want to make a project on that.