Digital WaterMarking

Hi,
Nowadays, a technique called digital watermarking is heavily use to copyright protection. But protection of what.? Protection means to protect your digital assets like audio,image and video. For image watermarking a watermark(or secret/encrypted data) data is embedded into original image.
But I don't how to embed watermark data into original image. And how to encrypt data into images and decrypt it, and any code on matlab. Can anyone tell me about this.
thanks.

Replies

• macjone
    macjone
    junaidzubair
    But I don't how to embed VB.NET Image: VB.NET Code to Create Watermark on Images in .NET Application. And how to encrypt data into images and decrypt it, and any code on matlab. Can anyone tell me about this.
    You are totally right. The watermark in image can not protect the image anymore. Check this post, hope it can help you a little.

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm a student of electrical n electronics branch... right now in 6th sem.. i have to make Minor project thiss time.. need some help for it..
I"m a fresher please tell how to placed in core company in private sector of ECE ( i have 70% )
Does anyone knows what are domain related projects in c programming and how can one make this thing. Is it important from the point of college placement??
But on a more serious note, what do you think the future holds for us? And no, I'm not talking about RAM upgrades and phone screens going to 8"... Those...
Rahul kumar singh state-karnataka year-3rd branch-ece