Digital Signature in VB.Net

This project aims to create advertisements and information and display it on electronic boards on scheduled time.

Abstract:

The user should specify the date, time, file, image and text as input to the application software. The message is displayed as per the input given by the user.

The application should contain:
  • Different types of templates
  • Specification of time and date
  • View play list
  • View log
  • Minimize to tray
  • Edit details and templates

Requirements:
  • VB.Net
  • MS Access

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The project aims to keep track of information about vehicles. Abstract: Different information is managed about vehicles like- maintenance, repair, parts, employees, location and vendors. The owner of the application...
1. Enterprise Security System in ASP.Net 2. Notepad Editor System in VB.Net 3. Virtual Classroom in ASP.Net 4. Inventory Chain Management in ASP.Net 5. eBidding In ASP.Net 6. Fleet Manager...
Hello engineers, I am " The myth buster",Pursuing my B.tech in mechanical engineering from M.A.N.I.T,bhopal.I am pleased to join this community and look forward to meet many new and aspiring...
Hello upcoming or pass out Engineers I am really happy that i would talk to engineer across the world.I thankful to Crazyengineers who make this comunity to guide the people...
Engineering conjures up visions of machines, autos and aerospace systems. Actually major advances in engineering are used in sports, not only for building the infrastructure but the very implements of...