Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Projects

Hello guys , I want to do a project which is DSP related.

What are your thoughts and ideas?

Thank you

Replies

• girly_girl
    girly_girl
    Guys .... I am still waiting for your ideas 😀

Please help

Thank you
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Heya!

DSP is quite a vast field in itself. Do you have a specific interest or application? Perhaps something to do with speech processing?
  • girly_girl
    girly_girl
    I dont really mind doing a project in any specific field of DSP.
    could u now suggest some of the project ideas please?

Thank you
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @ Girly - Ash suggested speech processing. What do you think about it?
  • girly_girl
    girly_girl
    Yea its a good option to consider, but i am thinking to avoid using any hardware in my project, so it will be based on simulation using MATLAB only!

Any other comments or ideas?
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    You can still perform speech processing using only MATLAB 😀 The only hardware you'll need is the mike.

Voice recognition is a popular field in the realm of speech processing. You'll find a lot of resources based on it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am organizing annual fest of electrical and electronics engineering so we want some techinical event which are some unic one i willl be highly thankfull to you all please...
hi, I am searching for a project , which is based on Java, as of now, I only know J2SE, if there is any topic related to networking , hacking...
hey can anyone tell me my mistake in the foll program.I m not able to run the sorting part.i havent done merging part yet #include #include #include struct node {...
What Are the mail.Crazy Engineers.net POP3 and the SMTP Settings for Outlook Express to work with mail.Crazy Engineers.net
Which mail client(like outlook or thunderbird) is best one? Which is more secure? I want to know about opensource clients post your vote too..