Digital Pen teaches wRiting - one of the 3 'R's

How about a pen that teaches you to write?
here it is:
#-Link-Snipped-#
Next one may write by itself as you think.

Replies

• Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Indeed it's a great invention
    The best part is it will have a pressure sensor for guiding children at very early age , the correct way to hold pen...

We are so tech addicted akways looking up for spell check while typing and now we will do it while writing with a pen too...

But I doubt whether this spell check will do less good or lead to more miserable conditions
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    Next one may write by itself as you think
    I would like to try the next one 😁. This one doesn't seem to have much use for adults, as mostly people automatically realize after making a mistake😀.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi...Thanks for accepting me. There is nothing much about me. I just started to love machines and came here to learn and share. I also play basketball & football(greatest fan).
dear all, i have to calculate power consumption of DC relay coil with following details v=30 v R=1250 OHM I=1 AMP
Hi all, This is my first post here, so please excuse me if this is not the right forum for this post. So here it goes... I live in a...
We all know how using mobile phones exposes us to constant radiation and is a reason for multiple serious diseases. Well, now along with a problem, we also know a...
BadNews on Android. That's the bad news. Lookout, the mobile security company, has found out a new malware family called 'BadNews' that disguises itself as an AD network. It installs...