Digital lock using 555 IC

i did a mini project on digital lock in which my small opens and closes on giving a correct code.i used a 555 timer Ic.what should be done for big doors😁

Replies

• shiwa436
    shiwa436
    Re: digital lock

Hi coolwanderer, will u please give the details of your project?
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Hi, going from small to big usually means giving high power..
    ie, instead of using small motors for your small doors, you will have to use some higher capacity motors, and you have to provide the high current to drive them too.
    The logic and all will remain the same. only thing is, at the output stage, you use various stages of power amplifiers to give the required power to your output signal to help drive larger motors.

That will be all I think. Hope I'm clear..
  • ntr_nbk
    ntr_nbk
    u should use magnet bars.....it works.....like when ur

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi frnds, i m plannin to do a mini project on payroll mngmt system in java can u suggest some ideas related to this topic
I have a question... how i can get input from the user in graphics mode. I want the cursor placed directly after "Enter number here: " but I'm not able...
If we ever gave an award to someone whom embodies the philosophy of CE, this man would get my vote. I've never met or talked to him, however his work...
hi, can some one give me ideas or topics for my final year project in computer engineering about any upcoming technology over which i can work for my project.
hi friends, my project is on SSL(Secure Socket Layer) Implementation. I need to code it in Java due to availability of ready security and other packages which would help me.....