Digital fuel gauge

Hi,
I'm jen an engineering graduating student. For my final year project proposal, I'm planning to do a digital automobile fuel gauge level monitoring system with displaying remaining distance based on the amount of fuel in the tank and the same time the data (amount of fuel in the tank, date, time) send via sms
Can you give comments, suggestions, or additional ideas in this project?Thanks a lot

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Embedded System Based Intelligent Digital Fuel Gauge
    #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#

A video:

• KSHITIJ MAINDARKAR
    KSHITIJ MAINDARKAR
    Nice One.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    #-Link-Snipped-#, you can design digital fuel gauge using any simple microcontroller and 16x2 LCD.
    In case you looking forward to use some microcontroller that are being in used in industries and with some detailed circuit then you may like to read out this Microchip solutions:- #-Link-Snipped-#
    Here is the video explaining that development board:- #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Jenny Sara
    Jenny Sara
    Harshad Italiya
    #-Link-Snipped-#, you can design digital fuel gauge using any simple microcontroller and 16x2 LCD.
    In case you looking forward to use some microcontroller that are being in used in industries and with some detailed circuit then you may like to read out this Microchip solutions:- #-Link-Snipped-#
    Here is the video explaining that development board:- #-Link-Snipped-#
    Thank you for the help sir...these really a big help for me....=)

A.V.Ramani
    Embedded System Based Intelligent Digital Fuel Gauge
    #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#

A video:

Thank you sir
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Jenny Sara
    Thank you for the help sir...these really a big help for me....=)
    You are welcome ! It would be great if you can keep reporting about the work going on it may become a good reference who is going to do similar in future.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello sir/madam 1st of all I would like to say I am a fresher graduated this year frm btech in mechanical engg..I was waiting for some campus placement results but...
sir please give me some info about Maglev Elavators
hi, i am in bangalore searching for best training centre for plc scada..... i am electrical and electronics graduate..... can anyone tell the best institues that can help me with...
Hi all, Let me introduce myself, I am an embedded software developer. I was working with Toshiba. I have a passion towards UCs' and embedded systems. However like many of...
why transformer efficiency is high only when core loss is equal to copper loss?