Digital FM Radio Receiver

My thought of a Digital FM Receiver is like this:

1. There should be a microcontroller who will operate the entire job.
2. A key pad will be there for giving information to that microcontroller and for set frequency.
3. A digital display interface will be installed there to see the which frequency is set right now & also the name we assign to that frequency like RED FM-93.50.
4. Speakers to get stereo output.

Now what the problem is this FM Receiver is very low graded. But if we can operate the device through USB to a computer then things will be much easier, no extra key-pad to attach with, no display interface is needed we can use monitor instead of that display interface, and no speakers needed to get output we can use the speaker of the computer or laptop.
But I think the device to get accepted by the computer we need a driver software...
and I know this is not a easy task...

I have 2 problems those are:
1. I didn't yet figured out how to build a digital tuner.
2. And yes I don't know how to build a Driver software.

Is there any solution please tell me.
Thank you all.... 😁

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE No No!!! This is not hypocrisy or show off of the knowledge. In the ever growing world with the increase in the technological development we have the concept...
sir my self sawan agrawal i m from raipur and i doing engineering from mit gondia maharastra sir i m not intrested in doing jobs and others i want some...
Could some one help me by sending (Streostat) software to me Best Regards
Two men were standing together when a third man approached. One of the two men greeted the newcomer and when he had left, the man's companion ask, "who was that...
What are common fields of civil and mechanical engineering?😕 I'm a mechanical engineer student and my partner in one of my classes is a civil engineer student and we need...