digital clock using 8051 microcontroller

how can i make a digital clock using 8051 microcontroller with three displays of seconds, minutes and hours using 7-segment display?
Plz give the circuit digram.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I am giving you idea that how can you do this.

You have to use Shift Register to interface 6 Segments HH:MM:SS and you have to interface RTC so that you will get the Time and date and everything and display on Seven Segment.

Now try to find the circuit for interfacing MCU with Shift Register for Seven Segment and RTC. Atleast first try if you are not able to find then i will help you but before that you must have to try.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Happy Birthday Anoop ๐Ÿ˜€ Wish you a many more happy returns of the day :myparty: ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ Have a rocking year ahead ๐Ÿ˜€
First of all i am happy to be with you all, i am a fourth year electrical engineer , me and my friend are planing to work in a project...
CEan MayurPathak celebrates his 300th Birthday today ๐Ÿ˜ . Wishing Mayur a very happy and prosperous birthday. PS: Hope to see you active on CE.
LG's announced the PZ850T Pentouch TV - a plasma tv that comes with a stylus-pen that can be used to draw on the TV screen. We don't know what'd be...
HTC RADAR has been announced by HTC - the phone runs Mango operating system (Windows). The phone offers 3.8-inch S-LCD screen with WVGA (800ร—480) resolution. Under the hood, the HTC...