Digital Camera Settings for best indoor shots

We all like to take photos. Photography is a skill and I believe with the right knowledge, everyone can learn to take great shorts.

One of the most challenging task for an amature photographer is to take better indoor shots with a decent digital camera. Great shots can be achieved with good camera settings and of course good lighting.

Can anyone here share tricks, camera settings for best indoor photography?

Replies

• sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    I agree with you Biggie but I also feel that to have great shots the photographer has got to see angles and observation that others do not have in common

A great observation, completeness of photo and proper view are some things that can help in making the photos look good really good

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi i'm jijo, Please help in finding a topic for my final year Btech project on cryogenic nitrogen plant.
India has finally been able to claim the numero uno position after so many years They have deserved it from long ago, struggled for it and put in more and...
I often need to do conversions, and while it's not especially difficult to do factor-label equations (aka dimensional analysis) by hand, it seemed like an automated tool could be convenient....
Check out the new Zoozoo ads... they are really fun to watch [youtube][/youtube] I can't stop...
TeamViewer 5.0.7418 File size:- 2.59 MB TeamViewer is an excellent screen-sharing and file-transfer app that can be used to facilitate business collaborations as well as helping distraught relatives diagnose and...