Digging our content

CEans,

Have you ever noticed these buttons below every post?
#-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#

They are special buttons that can help us get more traffic, if you all help ๐Ÿ˜€.

The first button: #-Link-Snipped-# represents 'DIGG' (for digg.com), a popular bookmarking website. The idea of the site is to allow people share interesting content from the web with others. If you like a post on CE, you can simply press that button below the post and you will be taken to the digg site. You need to have an account on Digg (free) to submit (and share) your favorite post on CE with others.

The process is very easy and used by millions out there to share content.

I request CEans to get a DIGG ID (you can use your facebook ID to login) and start submitting our content (the thread, post you like) to DIGG. When multiple users 'digg' the same content, it gets higher ranking and as a result we get lot of traffic from Digg.

Are you all game?

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    Oh!i always wanted to ask what that four icons could do...
    well how about explaining what the other icons like furl do...do they also serve the same purpose:?:
    I'm in ๐Ÿ‘
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, more or less, they are for the same purpose. Digg and Del.icio.us are popular sites. (first two buttons)
  • gohm
    gohm
    Do we have the ability to also have a facebook button?
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    why dont we have other important user favourites such as Stumble Upon or Facebook ?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    optimystix
    why dont we have other important user favourites such as Stumble Upon or Facebook ?
    We had stumbleupon but no one used it ever. I agree with facebook button though. We'll include it in our next upgrade. We need to test how it'll work in our environment.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Now clear about the four and well set to contribute !

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can you do one favour for me guys...๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ži am second year student ya,i need somehelp about project. and i want some project title and tell me the website address about...
hello engineers.Iam currently doing a project on robot arm that involves five degree of freedom.actually iam using stepper motor as actuator..so please suggest me suitable microcontroller for my project..torque capacity=50...
hi all, Does anyone have experience in solving 6 variable K map? I tried in a software. But, although i was able to input 6 variable data, still not getting...
Hi guys! Can any one give me a brief description about Mobile Computing? What is the use of it? And what are the advantages of it?
in bluetooth technology,frequency is changed 1600 times/second(for security reason).Why this much hoping is done where we can secure data with only 10 or 15 hopes/second.any genuine reason for so much...