Digg Reader Launched - Import Google Reader Account To It

Just in time! On the weekend before Google Reader is set to mercilessly kill itself off, Digg Reader has opened its arms to everyone. After being in beta, Digg Reader is ready for public release. It's a simple process. Link up your Google account and Digg Reader will show everything you had in Google Reader.

Just head over to - #-Link-Snipped-#

Here's your general FAQs list - #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Every now and then, you send in a mail with an embarrassing photo or some gossip about your friends, these mails are supposed to viewed once and deleted immediately, but...
Today's TOI has an article about missing people in Uttarakhand flash flood (https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...rsons-in-Uttarakhand/articleshow/20838455.cms). Being in IT made me think how can I help? After some research, I figured everybody who...
Let me first convince you that Quora is similar to CE... It is not only about the Question and Their Answers ... its about the feelings that we have faced...
Hello CEans, I am amateur blogger, infact i just created my tech-blog which I am planning improve it & attract as many viewers i can. Now, problem in blogger is,...
We're quite sure that all the participants of the CEoM contest are all geared up to register their name in the CrazyEngineers Hall Of Fame and win $100 cash prize....