Diffusion of Bomb In New Method

Project Abstract / Summary : My project is of diffusing a bomb using an electro magnetic pulse(EMP), this EMP is generated when a nuclear bomb or missile blasts off. The concept of EMP is to destroy the electrical devices like semi-conductors, amplifiers etc.,
and now my idea got life here:why can't we generate a controlled EMP to diffuse a bomb?
I made some research on this and came to know that to detonate a bomb there will be a chip which ignites the blasting cap and further it is connected to the explosive which makes a bomb blats. This is the general procedure for all this the initiation is the spark from the chip, by using controlled EMP I will fire off the circuit or chip by which the bomb cant explode any further.
Difference from my idea to now-a-days bomb diffusion techniques?
Now-a-days the process of diffusion is to cut down the wires by robots or humans itself. The idea now I have got can take off the maximum risk percentage and gives confidence to the technicians.
I need some minor changes in this project and I can't do it alone need your help CRAZY ENGINEERS to make it a grand success to save the world from bomb blasts.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : Actually I got this idea when I am fed up with bomb blasts occurring in our country making a major loss, not only to our country but to the world. Then I got an idea when a nuclear bomb blasts and we were hit by an Electro-Magnetic pulse which fires of all electronic and electrical devices and why can we use this to diffuse a bomb, we can make an EMP and then fire off the chip which is the reason for detonation and we can stop the bomb from blasting.

Project Category : Electrical / Electronics / Communication
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: JAWAHARLAL TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY ANANTAPURAMU
City: ANANTAPURAMU
State: ANDHRA PRADESH
Participating Team From: Third Year

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Round II Project Entry:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I don't know if this is the right place to post for any query but I need information regarding RAS ( Rajasthan Administrative Services).
Project Abstract / Summary : This project is proposed to design receiver cum display board which can be programmed from mobile phone.The main aim of this project will be to...
The curious followers of the Curiosity rover on Mars may note that your favorite robot will not be functional for the next few days. NASA's informed that the rover is...
Project Abstract / Summary : Vehicle to vehicle and vehicle to infrastructure communication is the backbone of our project. The individual features of our project are made benefited to all...
Name: Arun Goyal Engineering Trade: IT Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan Occupation: Founder & CEO @ Octal Info Solution Work Experience: Over Ten Years Hobbies & Interests: Golf, Horse Riding, Cricket, T.T.,...