Differential transducer sensor-Help FYP-

I Have change the topic of my FYP and become

Differential transducer sensor for micro - fluid level measurement

so please if you can help me on that

i have to coolect 6 types of sensors work by using Differential capacitive and Differential resistive principle

so can you give me any data sheet for that sensors

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi buddy rohan pawar from punjab is here. i want some ideas about hybrid cars will u help me in that i will be very thankful to u
hey guys, i'm not exactly a newbie,but my introduction is long pending.........so here it goes. Myself:CIVILPRINCESS Engineering Trade:civil engineering Location: India Occupation: Student(BE IInd year) Hobbies & Interests: music,books and...
write an program in C to find whether a given input number is EVEN or ODD Condition :- do not use conditional statement(if,while) ,ternary operator(?) only use printf and scanf...
We just got the news that Infosys is laying off its employees once again. This time, about 5-10% of the workforce may be laid off. Its being said that the...
Well, uhh, the forum rules did say that the topic should be titled appropriately... ๐Ÿ˜ *shot* After looking through the other introduction posts, I wondered whether the template given in...