Differential Mechanism

Here's a video that talks about differential mechanism - one of the important topics to study in automobile engineering.

Replies

• deepanjan0611
    deepanjan0611
    can u plzzz anything related to automobles u have???
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Thanks but I don't have much materials related to Automobiles.These are some of videos I stumbled across while searching.
    But there are many good books on automobiles though.
    You may try S.D.Ambatkar.
    Dr.Kirpal Singh.
    Crouse and Anglin.
    I.C. engines by Dr.Domkundwar etc.
  • emmawotson
    emmawotson
    hey dude u can also visit charusat.blogspot.com for further knowledge . .
  • deepanjan0611
    deepanjan0611
    thank u friends....but tell me something bout u too...
  • kenbarls
    kenbarls
    ishutopre
    Thanks but I don't have much materials related to Automobiles #-Link-Snipped-#.These are some of videos I stumbled across while searching.
    But there are many good books on automobiles though.
    You may try S.D.Ambatkar.
    Dr.Kirpal Singh.
    Crouse and Anglin.
    I.C. engines by Dr.Domkundwar etc.
    Where can I find these books? I wanna gain more knowledge from these books. Please tell something about them.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    kenbarls
    Where can I find these books? I wanna gain more knowledge from these books. Please tell something about them.
    You can find these books in your college or public library.Further more there are a lot of sites on internet too.
    Still confused?You can post your questions in this forum.We are having lot of people who will be more than happy to answer those.

😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys! I did my IT engg. student from Vidyalankar college, Mumbai. Presently, I am the PR manager for Nirmal Datacomm,one of CISCO 7 silver certified partners and I would...
Hello everyone I m in 3rd year cse branch.i want u ppl to suggest me some good books for theory of computation,compiler design,operating system,databases,software engineering, computer networks,web technology,algorithms,computer organisation and...
Hey guys, I have been solving a problem post-fix expression evaluation using stacks for lab in the weekend and encountered a problem "conversion of character data to int". I searched...
Here's a collection software manual testing interview questions and answers, most commonly asked in interviews. 1. Tell us about yourself? (This is to know the person and assess the communication...
I have a lenovo g560 & trying to connect to the projector. But it is not connected to projector and it display on blank screen. please any body give me...