Difference types of concrete in modern technology

There are so many types of concrete invented all over the world.
All of them were reached to high compressive strength and to be used for certain purpose which are inconvinient with the normal concrete mix types.
Here i found a presentation with collected data of some important successful innovation of different types of concrete.
find in the attachment
thanks..
-civiliryc

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am not pretty much sure whether this discussion is appropriate or not, but i just want to send my regards and warm greetings to all the CEans especially to...
A shout out to people working with CFD (or Computational Mechanics in general). Post below, if there are any, so that we can discuss ideas and enrich our understanding.
I am looking to construct a building approximately 38 stories high along the beach. I have been looking into this for about 2 years now and I am ready to...
I'm experimenting with HHVM and wondering if anyone's here got any experience with HHVM. I'm mostly concerned about compatibility issues and any specific stuff one must keep in mind while...
Ever since Apple Computer got renamed to Apple Inc., the tech giant has been diversifying its domains and is no more limited to just consumer electronics. However, the automobile industry...