Difference between RFID & mifare card

hye i want to ask, what diferent between RFID n mifare card.....which one is better....

Replies

• priyank_180
    priyank_180
    Can you describe in detail.. i can't understand your question..
  • itseyaam
    itseyaam
    oooo sorry...erm i want to do a project title door access and time attendance management. so i need to know what type of card proximity is the best for this system....so i had search about that, the result is using Mifare card and rfid card....but i can't find out the different and comparison between it...can u answer me? tq
  • priyank_180
    priyank_180
    sorry for delay in answer...

Mifare products are protocol standerdize...
    There are 5 types of mifare reader ICs...
    you can choose one of them based on your requirements and application...

check out this link..
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Are you aware that the next version of the hyper text markup language [or simply, the language that lets you view all these beautiful web pages on the Internet]...
I see that lot of our regular CEans aren't online these days. I hope everything's well with everyone! I had been busy with few of the projects and I admit...
Here's a simple question for all of you - 1. Name the first Internet ".com" domain registered. When was it registered?
One of the discussion topics given to us, when I was a student: Do MBAs make better entrepreneurs? Your take?
Recently, I had to flash my laptop's BIOS. I did it on my own by following instructions on laptop manufacturer's official website. However, I'm not sure what exactly is BIOS...