Difference between project and product

what is the difference between project and product???..
can anybody tell main difference..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    GG SHANKAR
    what is the difference between project and product???..
    can anybody tell main difference..
    That's like asking for difference between Flute and Eiffel Tower.

But anyways - would you like to try and answer the question yourself? We'll correct you if your answer isn't correct. Give it a try.
  • pugazh anand
    pugazh anand
    Project is something, you are doing something on your given assignment..

if your project completed successfully and come without any error, then it will be called as product. am i right?
  • yogi.bharadwaj
    yogi.bharadwaj
    i think project is that thing which is under construction and contains the coponents which can be corrected many times if error occurs.But product is that thing which is comes from projact but after many experiments and it is made up in such a way that it should have minimum coast but there should not be any criteria of expences for a project.i think u understand if i am wrong pls correct me.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Product is the output of a project. A project is something you start with a long shot. If it is successful, you get an amazing product out of it which may be constructive and useful. If that project fails, you are back to square one and start your work with a different approach

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

All of us at some point of time had watched cartoon network and animax especially at your childhood days but which cartoon do you miss very much? mine: *tom and...
while there is a elastic limit for tensile ,compressive and shear stresses, is there a elastic limit for thermal stress?where the solid comes back to its original state when the...
All new ” EXCITING H DESIGN!!! ” is the latest announcement that the Auto giant Honda has came up recently. Those three exclamations do really have a meaning behind it....
Audi India has come up with a good news for Audi lovers. Its none other than upgraded version of Audi A4 2.0 TDI at at price tag of INR 31.74...
Renault is going online. You may have difficult in understanding the caption but the truth is that Renault has just revealed the 2014 “RENAULT MEGANE” facelift online. The updated version...