Difference between product and project metrics?

Hi,
Can anyone explain difference between product and project metrics with example.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm not sure what you're asking. Project Metrics is about collecting data & information related to project (project measurements). These include Time, Cost, Quality, Resources, Scope & Action related data collection. This data is then analyzed to have a clear idea of project's status. The data is collected on daily/weekly/monthly basis depending upon the nature of project.

I'm not sure how'd compare this with 'product' or 'product metrics'.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Meaning: to rub out Usage: The dates on the inscriptions effaced over a period of time. Syn: expunge, obliterate,remove,sanitize
Meaning: to give a misleading outward appearance to deceive people Usage: It was no longer possible for me to hide my resentment behind a facade of satisfaction. Syn: exterior, frontage,...
Indian Cabinet will decide the symbol for rupee today. If you don't know what it means, he's a short refresher - $ => US Dollar € => EURO ??? =>...
Do marks on score card define the capabilities of a student? Also, many judgements are made on the basis of marks on the score cards? Do you think the judgement...
HCL Corporation has decided to offload 2.5% (16 million shares) of its shares and donate the money raised to it Shiv Nadar Foundation. The IT services provider tanked 7 per...