Difference Between Private Cloud & Public Cloud - When are they useful?

It's clear from the terms that, The public cloud is freely available for access, whereas the private cloud allows the usage of services by a single client on a private network.

Can someone shed some light on when is each useful?

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    hmm

public cloud can host - Zinga type services and I believe private clouds host 'banking' type services?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    A typical cloud is a network of servers that's accessible to public. But an organization may setup its own private cloud and allow access only to its employees spread across various geographic locations. As Durga says, Banks typically use private clouds. The data will strictly be private as against public on regular cloud. 😀
  • haree
    haree
    The public is that data which we cal cal by other variable but private can't cal by other data members this can be called only the class members.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

the songs which i like to listen more number of times are songs of "YE MAYA CHESAVE" the music director was A.R.Rahman and the actress samantha gave the songs a...
CEans, We've been evolving CrazyEngineers to suit your needs and make your experience on CrazyEngineers as pleasing and addictive as possible. Come December 01, 2011 and CrazyEngineers will become more...
Hi every one... I have done a project on CC2540 Dev Kit. Through this project we can play games in PC. I will update the further details in coming days..!...
Do you know about hr software ?We have a software of our own to sell out in market but before that we need your valuable responses.visit HRMS and provide valuable...
People who were mad about General Knowledge may look in to this thread - - To Answer the questions or - To Post the questions or - To read the...