Difference between normal dial gauge and type 1, type 2 dial gauge

Hi I hav a great doubt about the difference between normal dial gauge and type 1, type 2 dial gauge can anyone explain me

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    these dial gauges use different working mechanisms i guess. (haven't heard of them before).

got any idea anybody ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

try to give me answer of this question from these option with reason... Two gases at different temprature and pressure are mixed together then the process will be.. 1.constant internal...
1. Tell me about yourself? 2. Why should I hire you? 3. What do you know about our company? 4. Tell me about your short term goals? 5. How would...
Eight female badminton doubles players were disqualified from the London Olympics for the accuse of trying to lose their respective matches to receive a more easier or say favorable matches...
Can anyone of my collegues tell me according to which IS code are flush doors tested and what are the tests? Can anyone post the relevant IS code? with regads,...
Pune this evening saw four low-intensity blasts in a span of seven minutes. A fifth bomb was defused by the Anti-Terror Squad. One person has been injured. All the bombs...