difference between meaning of words

I'm posing this question in order to overcome my confusion and get some clarity.
I wanna know what's the difference between the following words.

1.Unary operator and Binary operator
2.Relation and Relationship
3.View and Schema

and any more words like this which are little bit confusing .....😒

Replies

• itchap
    itchap
    Answer for Question 1

A unary operation is an operation with only one operand, i.e. an operation with a single input, or in other words, a function of one variable.

Examples:
    x++
    ++y
    --z

A binary operation is a calculation involving two operands, in other words, an operation whose arity is two.

Examples:
    x + y
    128 * 978

• saurabh2486
    saurabh2486
    Unary Operation
    Binary Operation
    Relation
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    hope this will help you buddy

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can any one give me a brief explanation about piping. What is piping? For what purpose it is used? and the sites which can give me some help.......
Guys , Google is conducting coding competetion. Check this link for more details... Google Code Jam 2009 PS..If this is invalid please delete it 😀
Hi All, I'm currently involved in a project related to solar energy. Its a project to light up village streets using solar energy. We are just at the start up...
Please suggest me the topics for electrical projects based on Silicon controlled rectifier(SCR). And if posible a short abstract on that topic.
please suggest me some good sites for big projects in electrical (electronics and power)