Difference between Interface and Abstract class in Java?

Hello Friends,

Please Help Me Guys!!
What is the difference between an Interface and an Abstract class in Java ?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Check out the post #20 in this thread here -
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    What exactly didn't you understand about these two terms? Please elaborate your question. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Shuvojit Sarkar
    Shuvojit Sarkar
    I need an help ....
    I am using a loop to take multiple char inputs and do any stuff with that char value in that loop ...
    I am in a problem ... BufferedReader is skipping every second input ....
    For Example If The Loop iterates 10 times ...
    then it takes input on iteration no. 1,3,5,7 and 9.... Please Help ...
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE, regarding to the problem, kindly post the code snippet as it helps us understanding the problem better, ๐Ÿ˜€ Also avoid all Bold font. Also it is better to create a new thread in respective section rather than writing in an old thread meant for some other problem.
    From the info u gave, I can suggest one quick fix i.e. use System.out.flush(); before buffer.readLine(); ๐Ÿ‘ ,and if this does not works, then please provide code as it will help us giving exact solution. Good Luck!!
  • safiajen0055
    safiajen0055
    AbraKaDabra
    Check out the post #20 in this thread here -
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    What exactly didn't you understand about these two terms? Please elaborate your question. ๐Ÿ‘
    Thanks for sharing this link. You describe it very well.
    I need only overview of these terms and i understand about these terms.
    I hope you will help me if i need the Help about Java programming .
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    safiajen0055
    I hope you will help me if i need the Help about Java programming .
    For sure. Keep posting here on CE and stick to CrazyEngineers Community. ๐Ÿ‘ We are all here to help you if you ask specific, to-the-point questions.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Today's TOI had news about how there is now a provision that will let mobile phone users to access their bank accounts from their phones (not necessarily a smartphone) by...
My names Jason. I have done my formal education in electrical engineering and graduated in 2000. I am currently working for a saw mill in New Zealand as an Industrial...
How to create WinPE bootable external disk? Provide a detail process please.
Hello Engineers, I have been an active member of quite a few webmaster forums and have many friends who run websites. But all of them including me had to visit...
hi guys am new here. and so far i love what i have seen so far,its a lovely community and i want to be part of it.hope to get some...