CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@TechyGuy • 21 Dec, 2010
Well, i am an "Information Technology" Engineer? Now people ask me , that am i "Software Engineer" ? What should i say to them......... to clarify them? can i call myself a "Software Engineer" cause i know how to make it.... very well? Now please give me some detail info about Computer Science, IT and Software Engineers? are all not more or less same?
@Kaustubh Katdare • 21 Dec, 2010 Re: Difference between "Information Technology Engineering" And "Software Engineering

We've discussed this couple of times in following threads -

https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...ineering/558-what-difference-between-c-s.html

https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum.../33716-difference-between-cs-engineering.html

https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/general-help/3098-difference-between-cse.html
@narayana murthy • 21 Dec, 2010 Re: Difference between "Information Technology Engineering" And "Software Engineering

but actually i think both cse and it people are known as software engineers because they both deals with the softwares
@krishnabansal07 • 21 Dec, 2010 Re: Difference between "Information Technology Engineering" And "Software Engineering

IT engeneering is a broad comcept than software engeeniring...!!
@narayana murthy • 21 Dec, 2010 Re: Difference between "Information Technology Engineering" And "Software Engineering

may be i am saying about just what is software engineering
@4M4N • 21 Dec, 2010 Re: Difference between "Information Technology Engineering" And "Software Engineering

i think there is not much more difference between Information technology and Computer engineering.

IT includes subjects and topics related to programming, database, Web develping , network maintaining, etc...

While computer engineering mostly concentrates on Software and the architecture of computer. It will no doubt include the topics like web developing and database but it will just be overview not in depth..
4.9k views

Related Posts

@vikas reddy · Dec 25, 2012

what are the upcoming technologies in the field of mechanical engineering. can anyone give me some ideas about a new technology which can help in future.
4.8k views

@jaseemkannur · Jul 6, 2012

Can anyone help me in suggesting and choosing a good SHORT TERM course for B.E ECE graduate?Like networking...or anyother...also i have a doubt whether its necessary to take CISCO ONLINE...
4.6k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jun 28, 2013

The Nokia Asha 210 smartphone is now up for pre-order in India with a price tag of Rs. 4,499. Famous for having the dedicated keys for Facebook and Whatsapp, this...
7.2k views

@Ankita Katdare · May 25, 2013

Adding a new smartphone to its Galaxy series, Samsung India has now launched the new Samsung Galaxy Star, an Android Smartphone that has vowed to compete with the likes of...
4.7k views

@Ankita Katdare · Nov 5, 2013

ZTE has today launched a new Android smartphone called the ZTE Grand S Flex in Europe. Making the phone available in Spain, Czech Republic and Slovakia followed by Germany, Finland...
8.8k views