CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@PRADIP CHAKRABORTY • 04 Oct, 2013
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FERRITE AND ALPHA IRON?
@Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran • 04 Oct, 2013 Ferrite is also known as alpha iron.So there is no difference between ferrite and alpha iron.it is the purest form of iron.it will be more stable below 910 degree celcius . You may had seen beta iron gamma ,delta iron which are allotropes of iron which exist in various temperatures.Gamma iron also known as austenite , alpha iron- ferrite .
@PRADIP CHAKRABORTY • 04 Oct, 2013 A LOT OF THANKS
4.4k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Jul 14, 2013

Adding up to the interesting list of the premium hatchbacks in the Indian car market, BMW India seems to be all set to launch the BMW 1 Series in September...
5.3k views

@Ankita Katdare · Feb 25, 2014

Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. has launched new smart cameras in its WB series back in January. And today it has launched four from the series in India with Samsung WB35F,...
4k views

@Sourabh Sandal · Mar 16, 2015

Project Abstract / Summary : Project Summary: -We use solar energy in many ways. All day, we use sunlight to see what we‰Ûªre doing and where we‰Ûªre going. Solar energy...
4.3k views

@jaseemkannur · Jul 6, 2012

Can anyone help me in suggesting and choosing a good SHORT TERM course for B.E ECE graduate?Like networking...or anyother...also i have a doubt whether its necessary to take CISCO ONLINE...
4.1k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Feb 7, 2015

Whatsapp has started pissing me off already. I can tolerate waking up to 100s of useless forwarded messages from people I hardly interact with, but have to receive messages from...
10.2k views