Difference between Com.Sci. and Com.App.

hello friends
Can anyone tell what is the difference between the computer science and computer application.
i also want to ask P.G.D.C.A. is a DEGREE? please give brief description of this question.๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• rishi0922
    rishi0922
    Computer science is the stream in which we come to know all about computer applications....
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    I think he is talking about the courses rishi.
    You must hear about BCA(bachelor in computer application) or MCA(master in computer application).
  • rishi0922
    rishi0922
    hahahahahaha.......i think these are new courses you are talking about ......./
  • xxxabhash007
    xxxabhash007
    P.G.D.C.A. is Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application. The name suggests itself it is a diploma and not a degree.
  • xxxabhash007
    xxxabhash007
    Computer Science is a branch of science in which we study about computer and everything about it but Computer Application is a tool to complete our various task.
  • xxxabhash007
    xxxabhash007
    It is a 1 year course after graduation. It gives student to become System Analyst, Software Engineer, etc.
    For more reference:#-Link-Snipped-#
  • sumit_goel
    sumit_goel
    thank you friends
    i want to ask difference between m.sci(computer science) and mca (computer application).
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    Comp. Sci has more mathematical and conceptual approach.....whereas Com.app deals with application part of it!
  • anandkumarjha
    anandkumarjha
    as the name suggests that computer sci is all about the scientific and conceptual stream where you are able to know the various application of the computer systems

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey guys, i'm here sharing the accomplishment of a long time dream, ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ TO BUILD A ROBOT!!! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ I did it atlast, actually it was me and three...
Would like to wish my fellow Muslim CEans Eid Mubarak! Hope you all enjoy this special day ๐Ÿ˜€
can any body tell me what does it mean... i mean how the code written above works.
Dear Sir, I am trying to use genetic algorithms ("ga(fitness,.....)") command function to solve power transmission planning problem. The basic steps are (a)to perform power flow calculation using MatPower=>then (b)compute...
What is memory bank ? please give a brief idea about this ??