Difference between C & C++

hi
i am doing computer engginering.I am in 3rd semester.
I want to knw what is the diffrence between c and c++.
what are those features dat make any language a object oriented language.
plz guide me as i am getting confused.
waiting for your reply.....................

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Rambo - if you add more of those 'Technical Staffing' links, you'll be banned.
  • santoshsexysahu
    santoshsexysahu
    yaa it is a great que.c++ is a language in oops family..which we use (class)๐Ÿ˜Ž.it is better then c.but still u will b using 'c' concept..
  • santoshsexysahu
    santoshsexysahu
    if u can write at where u r confusing..then i'll try to clarify ur doubt
  • komputergeek
    komputergeek
    C++ can use all the features of C.In addition to that,it uses features of object oriented programming (i.e Classes,Inheritance,Abstraction,Encapsulation,Polymorphism etc).This brings more simplicity in implementation.
  • rama_krish627
    rama_krish627
    Hi Rambo. Good question. C++ is basically C language with Object Oriented features. It supports Object Oriented features like Inheritance, Polymorphism, Overloading and so many concepts that make the programming easy to us in out daily life.
  • Ashutosh_shukla
    Ashutosh_shukla
    Hey people stop getting confused,
    See as the name suggests C++ means C with the extensions.
    C ++ is C plus the OOPS concept.
    C++ takes its syntax somewhat from the C
    The major difference is same as the difference between procedural and object oriented language You can find this in any book that deals with programming languages
    Still
    ๐Ÿ˜•
    ๐Ÿ˜•
    ๐Ÿ˜•

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi this is vinod. i am a b.tech first year student. i am doing a small project in building robots if any one can give me details. please help me....
Dilbert Fans! Here's an end-to-end solution to all your Dilbert Needs: Dilbert.com - The Official Dilbert Website with Scott Adams' color strips, Dilbert animation, mashups and more! Enjoy! ๐Ÿ˜
Toyota's new concept personal transport the iReal: video & review located here: Video: Toyota iReal personal mobility vehicle review | T3.com 20 mph top speed, couple hour charge. Morphs between...
I am Robert Brown.I am here to share my views and thoughts about Sustainability,climate energy and to actively participate in all the board activities . I am sure to have...
CEans, We need two of you to volunteer to interview startup owners around the world. Note that we need two CEans (to start with) who - Are entreprenurial in nature,...