Difference between Abstract class and Interface

Can anybody tell me difference between abstract class and interface..?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    rahulkhandekar894
    Can anybody tell me difference between abstract class and interface..?
    Welcome to CE. Have a look at these excellent discussions on CrazyEngineers about Abstract Classes & Interfaces:

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • SDKING
    SDKING
    Abstract class-abstract class is used to only provide the base to the child class.An abstract class is one that cannot be instantiated. All other functionality of the class still exists, and its fields, methods, and constructors are all accessed in the same manner. You just cannot create an instance of the abstract class.
    //-----------------------------------------------------------------
    Interface-An interface is not a class.Writing an interface is similar to writing a class, but they are two different concepts. A class describes the attributes and behaviors of an object. An interface contains behaviors that a class implements.
    //------------------------------------------------------------
    just go through it...
    if still you cant understand the concept then i can explain with some program if you have......

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've done my B.Tech Electronics & Telecom (E&TC) from Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune. Currently I'm looking for a job. Somebody suggested me to go for the GET profile in the...
On Sunday, Google's Sundar Pichai, Senior VP of Google Apps, Google Chrome and Android announced during a panel discussion at the SXSW at Austin, Texas that Google will be releasing...
Dear CEans, We are proud to announce our brand new logo - that'd soon make it to your lives and penetrate deep in your heart & brain. You might have...
Nokia X has officially arrived in India. Priced at Rs. 8,599 - the phone offers all the basic features that are expected from mid-budget Android smartphones. Nokia X's two elder...
Say hello to the Archival Disc - a new optical disc format that promises long term data storage. A single archival disc (AD) will store about 300GB to 1TB of...