Did you know?

A peek at the Future!

Awesome!! a must watch video!

[video=youtube;K3by-IiBTTE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3by-IiBTTE[/video]

Replies

• Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Wow what a video...never seen before....!!
  • MegaByte
    MegaByte
    Rapid changes with changing technology. Awesome video. 😛
  • Leo
    Leo
    This video really displayed nothing new. It is universal truth that development occurs exponentially, "Computing technologies will double its capacity in every half of those years to which previous was built." was long before predicted when first 8 bit processor was built. By the way the thing i think significant was accuracy of figures they got. Quite Impressive.
  • Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    Informational video! Never knew many of the things mentioned in there.
    Last part was really funny though!! 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CEans! Actually i am using VB6.0 . Can anyone tell me which statement is used to print the next element in same line. As by using print statement it...
sir/mam, i m a budding engineer...from tamil nadu..i need a help from you people's i m going to present a paper on brain machine interface..i m very much worried abt...
In a friends circle most of student are popular by it's nick name. Nick name are given by the property of a student😀cool😀.Most of my college friends name is as...
sir/mam, i m a budding engineer...from tamil nadu..i need a help from you people's i m going to present a paper on brain machine interface..i m very much worried abt...
hey anybody having ebook for 8085 and 8086 microprocessor.Please help