Did you know 9 times table is on your fingers!!?...Do watch!!!

Here's a simple mathemagic video that teaches you how to remember tables up to 9. I'm sure not many of you remember the tables anyway.

Replies

• Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    That's nice, kids will love it.
    I learnt the 9 times table like this:
    I would first write all the numbers from 0-9, top to bottom, and then again 0-9 from bottom to top. 😁
  • 4_Tech
    4_Tech
    Ya its really nice way to make maths fun 4 kids(n 4 us too! 😀 )
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm planning to re-read the Vedic Mathematics book I bought years ago. Will start writing about the Mental Calculations so that the students here will benefit.
  • 4_Tech
    4_Tech
    Ya itll be very usefull ...one of my frinds making a project on reduction in calculation time using vedic maths algorithm...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you’re reading this post using Google Chrome, there’s a high chance that Chrome has updated itself to version 17 silently. The new Chrome makes your web browsing experience faster...
In order to celebrate Sachin's 25 years of association with Boost, Dhanush unveils Sachin Anthem. have anyone listened to it?
All SMS freaks, here is some good news for you! 😁 In response to STATUARY WARNING, a new App has just hit the Android market place which saves you from...
According to All Things D, iPad 3 may launch in the first week of March. There were rumors that the company will hold a launch even around the last week...
Tweetbot seems to be the favorite twitter client for iphone. The app recently got an update and offers an improved UI and new experience. The new UI offers in-line image...