Diaspora will be open sourced on September 15 2010

On September 15, 2010; the open sourced alternative to Facebook will be open sourced. The startup is currently working hard on the product and plan to release it on 15th of September.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Source: 'Unconventional' drilling could free trapped Chilean miners | News | The Engineer 33 miners are stuck inside a mine in Chile in area almost equal to a 1 BHK...
hello friends,,, now i am in 2nd year eee , i want to geet good marks in GATE,, so please guide me how to study, wen to , and which...
The "Seaswarm" robots, which were developed by a team from MIT's SENSEable City Lab, look like a treadmill conveyor belt that's been attached to an ice cooler. The conveyor belt...
Both XML and Database are used to read and write data but can any one explain me in brief difference between database and XML( keeping security issues aside)? I mean...
Can we do something such that we can reduce the gravitational force or counter the gravitational force? Does Gravitational force possibly have a positive and negative? a north and south?...