Diaphragm springs: what are they.

Diaphragm springs are used in automobile clutches.

But then under what category of springs does, it fall ? are they examples of the disc spring or belleville spring ?

Replies

• chatkicold
    chatkicold
    i can not understand what are u saying ? plzzz explain is it elobaratery
  • sweet_honey
    sweet_honey
    zaveri
    Diaphragm springs are used in automobile clutches.

But then under what category of springs does, it fall ? are they examples of the disc spring or belleville spring ?
    i goggled and found that they fall under belleville spring

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Selecting the Processor is Cake-walk. But again Newbies will have trouble in choosing the proper CPU for their PC. Here's quick guide : SPEED OF PROCESSOR : You might've looked...
i am a automobile engineering final year student from india madya pradesh gwalior and i am very intersted to discuss the any topic is to be related to the automobile...
The Firefox aficionados may quickly check their Firefox versions by heading over to 'Firefox -> Help -> About Firefox' option. If you're still stuck with FF 14, then it's time...
i m doing project on irregation for plants.in which i am going to use soil moistur sensor to detect water content..so i want to know more about it?how it works?which...
can we use a compressed air as a fuel in the any two or four wheeler vehicle with a great speed .....